Hat Chao Samran
This beach, which is located approximately 15 kilometers from Phetchaburi
Market, has a history that can be traced back to the Ayutthaya Era.
The name Hat Chao Samran meaning Royal Leisure Beach was derived as
a result of several visits for extended periods of time made by King
Naresuan the Great and his brother, King Ekathotsarot.
In addition, the beach was the most popular one among other beaches
in Thailand during the reign of King Rama VI when he ordered the construction
of Hat Chao Samran Palace in 1918.